Commercial Roofing solutions for Greenville and the Southeast.
Don’t know what you need for your commercial roof? That is OK – we will send an insurance claim and roof technician expert to analyze your needs and determine what you need with a no-cost inspection. We have a variety of solutions and can help with:
- Metal Roofing
IES has worked on hundreds of commercial roofs in the upstate and can take on even the most complicated project. Also, please take a second to check out our suppliers on our Home Page.
Roofing contractors need to realize that they are protecting the owner’s greatest investment.
We provide all types of Commercial Roofing solutions for our clients. In fact, we are constantly on the lookout for roofing systems that will save our customers money. For instance, roof coatings save money by not having to do a tear off. Spray Foam Roofing makes a commercial building more energy efficient. The list goes on.
Here are Some of the Commercial Roofing Solutions We Provide:
- High Solid Silicone Roof Coatings
- Built-up Roofs: coal tar, asphalt, gravel, and modified bitumen
- Single-ply membrane roofing, including TPO & EPDM
- Liquid-applied systems using high-tech polymers
- Metal sloped roofs atop high-rises
- Spray Polyurethane Foam Roofing
- Metal Roofing Material Types: Galvalume coated steel, Galvanized steel, Stainless steel, Aluminum, Zinc, and Copper
Commercial Roofing Articles
Contact us today for a FREE quote on your Commercial Roof.
We can build, maintain, repair, and completely replace your building’s roof.